|| Services: Training
Emily and Associates can provide instructional design services in our areas of expertise.
Organizations can purchase our materials: participant handouts, training design overview,
comprehensive script, and PowerPoint presentation in one package. We will tailor all our materials
to your specific issues and culture. We can also design train-the-trainer programs for your staff.
Some organizations have also used us to co-teach with their trainers and provide them
- "Preventing Sexual Harassment" for supervisors and managers (2 and 3.5 hour versions); taught 25 workshops;
conducted a train-the-trainer workshop; co-trained and coached 12 HR professionals; developed an observation checklist.
These programs meet the new requirements for California Statute AB 1825.
- "Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace" for employees (3 hours) with train-the-trainer materials;
evaluated the professional instructors.
- "Facilitating the Performance Evaluation Meeting" full day training workshop with train-the-trainer materials;
taught two instructors; co-taught 8 classes.
- "Performance Management" half-day module with train-the-trainer materials; part of a six-module new management
training program; taught several of the modules.
- "Performance Development Feedback" workshop; flexible design from two to eight hours as part of a new, 360-degree
feedback program; taught 15 workshops to managers.
- "Giving and Receiving Peer Feedback" with train-the-trainer materials as part of a new compensation system;
trained twenty-four consultants; developed resource, communication, and roll-out materials.
- "Diversity Awareness" training workshop (full day) with train-the trainer materials; taught co-facilitators;
taught 27 classes.
- "Diversity and Management: Our Responsibilities" (full day) with train-the-trainer materials; co-taught
- "Establishing Productive Work Environments"; taught 200 new leaders.
- Three-module Management Training Program (half-days) with train-the trainer materials; taught
the series once.
- Management Training Program (three days); taught the series once.
–Emily was part of a group of trainers we hired to instructionally design and teach a six-module training
program for our managers and supervisors. She designed an excellent module on Performance Management
that meets our current skill needs as well matches our culture. Emily's teaching style is interactive,
facilitative, and engaging! I would absolutely recommend her!!
Libbi Lepow, People Effectiveness Manager, E*Trade