Organizational and Team Effectiveness
- Designed and facilitated a strategic planning
process, creating the first organizational vision, mission, and
values. A cross-section of people from the organization created
the documents. Consulted with the executive team to create and
implement a strategic action plan.
- Designed and facilitated a one-day retreat
for a management team to identify department values and create a values statement.
- Designed and facilitated a one-day offsite for a team
to create a department mission statement. The process helped
onboard new staff and two new managers.
- Facilitated a ½-day retreat for a department to
discuss the past, evaluate the present, and prepare for the future.
- Facilitated an annual goal-setting retreat with the
leadership team of a state-wide organization.
- Designed and facilitated a visioning retreat for a group of leaders.
- Designed and facilitated a strategic planning retreat
that included four non-profit organizations who were merging.
- Designed and facilitated a two-part process for the
60 members of a division to identify and agree to a set of
working agreements for the group.
- Designed and facilitated a ½-day meeting on role
clarity for professionals that have dual reporting responsibility.
- Designed a ½-day team-building retreat to
kick-off the new school year for staff.
- Facilitated a one-day team-building retreat to
assist the integration of three separate units merging into one department.
- Designed and facilitated different team-building
department retreat for five years.
- Facilitated an executive team retreat on increasing
employee trust; group and individual action plans were developed.
- Using the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator, designed and
facilitated two dynamic ½-day sessions for team-building for over 25 intact groups.
- Designed and facilitated a ½-day retreat for a new manager
to get acquainted with her team.
–People are really raving about the Quality of Work Life retreat and
the energy it produced. Your ability to keep us on track, give us straight-from-the-hip
feedback, and foster a comfortable environment has been commented
on by many people. We really appreciated watching you work. Finding a really
strong facilitator is a joy.
Center for AIDS Prevention Studies, UCSF, Quality of Work Life Committee